Job Title: Recruitment Resourcer Apprentice
Apprenticeship Achieved: Recruitment Resourcer Level 2 Qualification
Sector: Education Recruitment
Salary: Up to 11,000
Location: Brentwood, Essex (close to Brentwood station/town centre)
Here at Athona we're always on the lookout for new talent to join our growing teams in our offices located right next door to Brentwood station. Right now we're excited to have a number of apprenticeship positions available for those interested in starting a career in healthcare Recruitment.
When we say "apprentice", what we mean is that you will learn the ropes and be trained and mentored by an experienced Recruitment Consultant and receive bespoke coaching from out Talent and Development Manager. You will receive a structured career plan focusing on your personal progression, from a Resourcer Apprentice through to Recruitment Consultant with your own desk and exceptional earning potential.
Typically once you complete your apprenticeship you have the potential to earn on average: OTE Year 1 35k + , Year 2 50k + and by Year 3 80k +
We can also offer you:
- Recruitment Resourcer Level 2 qualification
- Industry leading commission
- A structured career path
- Opportunities for progression
- Personalised training and development
- Regular incentives including trips abroad
- Monthly awards and regular incentives
- A professional, energetic and friendly office environment
- Up to 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Health plan
- NUS card
- A great work/life balance!
We are looking for:
- Motivated individuals who consistently achieve targets
- Customer service and brand ambassadors to represent our highly regarded reputation
- Excellent written and communication skills
- A desire to learn and progress
Athona's success in healthcare and education recruitment is built on the culture and careers we've shaped since 2003.
We're a business founded on homegrown talent, structured career paths, constant development and rewarding success. And as a result, we're a business full of high achievers and longstanding staff members. It's a recipe for success - and it's driving rapid growth across the business.
So, whether you're thinking about taking your first steps into recruitment, or you're someone further into your career, now is a fantastic time to get in touch or find out more about working at Athona.
Apply via the application button to find out more.
Want to talk?
We welcome informal conversations about career paths and opportunities at Athona.
Due to a high volume of applications if you have not been contacted within 14 day your application has not been successful on this occasion.