Job Title: Apprenticeship Recruitment Consultant
Salary: 22k - 30k per annum
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Juniper are an innovative, flexible and experienced provider in delivering training solutions to individuals and businesses in Wolverhampton and throughout the Midlands. We are listed on the Governments Register of Apprenticeship Training Providers and are rated as GOOD by Ofsted in all areas of provision.
Job Outline & Purpose
- To recruit National, Local, Levy and Non-Levy employers to work with Juniper's apprenticeship provision.
- Build relationships with LEP contacts, trade organisations and other employer organisations to maximise opportunities for partnership working.
- To recruit apprenticeship vacancies.
- To build a bank of sector specific employers from a selection of career sectors.
- To raise awareness of the levy to employers
- To recruit employers to provide apprenticeship opportunities to our students
- To win contracts to deliver apprenticeship training to local/regional/national businesses
- To understand who the LEPs are across the regions we operate in. To know their key priorities in each LEP and engage businesses within each of the key priority areas
- To build relationships with trade organisations, guilds and other employer organisations to maximise opportunities for partnership working and attend job and recruitment fairs as and when necessary.
- To communicate and work closely with PM's within centres to make them aware of local priorities and provide support and contacts which links to the above
- To support the collection of data from employers (surveys, focus groups etc) and support with developmental actions
- To ensure social media and marketing is current and set up and maintain a LinkedIn profile to support your role and the profile of Juniper, to maximise business opportunities and networking within the apprenticeship provision
- Support the celebration of success
- To support in the planning and delivery of apprenticeship, employer engagement and sales sessions during Inspire/Training and CPD days.
- To support the monitoring of apprenticeship figures across the company and support the Contract Manager & Employer Engagement Manager with the teams' action plan, contribute to actions and targets set.
- GCSE A-C Maths & English or equivalent (or working at)
- Excellent verbal communication & negotiation skills, face to face, telephone and electronically
- Excellent interpersonal skills and to network successfully
- Organised and able to provide accurate & timely information to the company
- Highly motivated
- Innovative & solution focused
- To use initiative and work independently
- To work as part of a team and build productive
- relationships in the workplace
- To sell the benefits of apprenticeships, including to those reluctant to engage
- Of LEPs, trade and other employer organisations
- Of marketing initiatives
- Of apprenticeship standards
- Health & Safety (IOSH, NEBOSH, Ento D)
- Of engaging employers/organisations to provide apprenticeship opportunities
- Of working with deliverers of apprenticeships
As part of our safer recruitment processes, all roles will require: a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check, the level of which will be clearly outlined in the job specification; references and identity checks.
All Juniper employees are expected to understand their duties and responsibilities in relation to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults and full training will be provided as part of our onboarding process.
Please click the APPLY button to send through your CV and cover letter for this role.
Candidates with relevant experience and job titles of; Recruitment Consultant, Account Manager, Senior Sales, Team Leader, New Business Sales, Recruitment Executive, Sales Manager, Recruitment Sales, Business Development Executive, Recruitment Sales Executive, B2B Sales, Recruitment Business Development, B2C Sales, Key Account Manager, IT Sales, Recruiter, Internal Recruiter, Sales Professional, Infrastructure Sales, Sales Executive, Account Manager, BDM, BDE, Business Development Manager, Sales Associate, Sales Consultant, Business Development Lead, Technical Sales Consultant also be considered for this role.