Job Title: Apprenticeship Skills Tutor
Type of Business: Education
Location: Rotherham or Worksop
Hourly Rate: 26997 per annum
Start Date: ASAP
GI Group are now seeking to appoint an Apprenticeship Skills Tutor to our client based in Rotherham or Worksop. The Apprenticeship Skills Tutor will support and enhance the apprentice and employer experience through effective skills coaching and tutoring. They will be a subject matter specialist and will visit each apprentice quarterly.
Main Duties of the Apprenticeship Skills Tutor:
- To support learners to provide evidence on behaviours, underpinning knowledge, work 1 based skills, learning & overall progress for each apprentice.
- To provide coaching and skills support to ensure successful timely completion of End Point Assessment (EPA).
- Work with curriculum colleagues to check learner progress is to agreed targets in preparation of tripartite reviews.
- To conduct regular tripartite reviews with the apprentice line manager and apprentice to successfully complete timely EPA.
- To support the development and progression of a caseload of apprentices through onsite workplace visits in the creation of showcase evidence such as observations, reflective accounts, witness testimonies, professional discussions and any further evidence to support EPA requirements.
- To support employers in understanding and documenting their responsibilities relating to on and off job training requirements of the apprentice.
- To provide pastoral support to apprentices as required including on & off the job training/e-portfolio usage and any additional support needs & strategies.
- Experience in assessing within Apprenticeship frameworks
- Experience of working in a business environment/appropriate working environment
- Experience of supporting learners through assessments and assignments
- Knowledge of current Apprenticeship Frameworks
- Understanding of Work-based Learning Apprenticeships
- UK Driving Licence and access to own vehicle
- A commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people receiving education and training
- Able to work flexibly over the working week, including evenings when required
Hiring Contact: Laura Vieira
Agency: GI Group
If you would like any further information about any vacancies before applying, please feel free to contact