Science Graduate Teacher
Salary: 110 - 210 per day
Start Date: ASAP
Join Us as a Science Enthusiast - Inspire the Next Generation!Science Graduate Teacher - Secondary School in Southend
Are you a Science Graduate brimming with passion for education and eager to ignite young minds? An extraordinary opportunity awaits you to kickstart your teaching journey as a Science Graduate Teacher at our esteemed secondary school in Southend. We welcome applicants at all experience levels who share an enthusiasm for kindling a love for science in our future innovators.Your Impactful Responsibilities Include:
Qualifications We Seek:
- Enthrall and captivate secondary school students with vibrant, interactive science lessons.
- Collaborate with seasoned educators to craft engaging lesson materials, experiments, and captivating demonstrations.
- Customize teaching strategies to cater to diverse learning needs, fostering a deeper understanding of scientific concepts.
- Assess student progress, providing constructive feedback and meticulously maintaining records to track their growth.
- Cultivate an inclusive and encouraging classroom atmosphere that sparks curiosity, critical thinking, and scientific exploration.
- Contribute to shaping and enriching the science curriculum through collaboration with fellow science educators and staff.
- Engage in staff meetings, seize professional development opportunities, and participate in parent-teacher conferences to broaden knowledge and skills.
- Inspire student involvement in exciting extracurricular science endeavors like fairs, clubs, and competitions.
- A bachelor's degree or higher in a scientific discipline (e.g., Physics, Chemistry, Biology, or related fields). Teaching qualifications are preferred but not mandatory.
- QTS certificate
- A genuine ardor for science and a robust aspiration to inspire and motivate students to explore the marvels of the scientific realm.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, enabling meaningful connections with students, parents, and colleagues.
- Organizational prowess facilitating effective lesson planning and classroom management.
- Familiarity with current educational practices or an eagerness to adapt and implement diverse teaching strategies for various learners.
- Basic computer proficiency and an open mind towards utilizing educational technology and digital resources.
- Flexibility, adaptability, and a collaborative spirit to contribute valuably to our school community.
Step into this Incredible Journey - Inspire, Innovate, Educate!
- Competitive salary that values your skills and potential.
- Professional development opportunities to amplify your teaching prowess and enrich your scientific knowledge.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment fostering learning from seasoned educators.
This role transcends teaching; it's an invitation to be a catalyst in shaping tomorrow's scientific thinkers. Join our vibrant team and ignite a passion for science that lasts a lifetime.
How to Apply:
If you are passionate and dedicated to working in education with a strong desire to positively impact the lives of children, we would love to hear from you. To apply for a role in Essex, please click 'Apply Now' to submit your up-to-date CV. You can also contact Jessie Dowden at GSL Education Essex (url removed), or visit the GSL Education website to apply online.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or disability. As part of our recruitment process, thorough background checks, including enhanced DBS disclosures, which has to be on the update service, will be conducted in accordance with government regulations