Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant
January 2023 start
85 - 110 per day (depending on experience)
Are you a graduate looking for a new opportunity or to gain experience in the classroom?
Our Secondary Schools across Dartford are looking for a confident, creative Graduate SEN Teaching Assistants to add value to their supportive, successful, and positive team.
Within your role as a Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant, you will provide targeted support to pupils with SEN including ASD, ADHD, Global Delay and Down Syndrome. You will also assist with the management of the class, carry out interventions and deliver programmes tailored to children's needs.
Additionally, this Teaching Assistant role is perfect to provide a valuable experience for aspiring Psychologist, Counsellors, Therapist, Secondary School Teachers and more.
SEN Teaching Assistant- Support Role Job Description
- Teaching Assistant providing SEN Support
- Starting on 8th January 2024
- 85- 110 per day (depending on experience)
- Full-time, full academic year, term-time only.
About the SEN Teaching Assistant- Support Role
- Provide support for pupils across KS3, KS4 and KS5 with SEN & behavioural requirements
- Use your creativity and imagination to excite the pupils
- Strong inclusion team to support you and the pupils
Ideal SEN Teaching Assistant - Support Role
- A passion for education and creating an inspirational environment for all pupils to flourish within
- Previous experience working with children
- Creative, confident and caring
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A passion in supporting those with Special Educational Needs/
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide professional related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register and have passed all safeguarding/vetting checks with Prospero Teaching to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching can offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
If you are interested in this SEN Teaching Assistant- Support Role, then apply now!