A Snapshot of Your Day
The digital journey and need for associated analytics increase at an ever-greater pace in all aspects of society and life. Our digital internship placement within Siemens-Energy will ask you to stretch your imagination and the business around you as you deliver creative ways to support the global enterprise through use of both the current data architecture and development of that for the future.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Challenging convention, questioning the ‘norm’ and encouraging the business to digitally innovate
- Collaborate with a variety of stakeholders in multiple functions and locations of the business in the delivery of internal and external data projects.
- Build your Continuous Improvement skills and confidence through Lean Six Sigma basics training and owning/implementing continuous improvement initiatives.
- Become an active member within a team of Entry Level Talent (Apprentices/Interns/Graduates) to participate in wider business projects through our culture hub. The scope of these projects will provide you with valuable team working experiences and opportunities to enhance presentation skills.
What You Bring
- Be on track to graduate with a 2:2 degree or above and have a passion for the development of digital assets to capture, report and interpret big business data
- Enjoy jumping in and, with support from us, feel confident taking responsibility for live tasks and projects you’ve been assigned either individually or as part of a physical or virtual team using you exceptional communication skills
- Are flexible, know how to connect and communicate with others and pride yourself on being positive
- Are comfortable with change and able to react to unexpected challenges with enthusiasm both as part of a team and whilst leading others
- Willingness to embrace continuous improvement with the ability to generate creative solutions to problems
About the Team
The digital journey requires a diverse skillset and combination of talents that are provided through this team. Working closely with business partners to define and execute digital developments and enablers the group works closely with the entire business to bring creative solutions allowing data interpretation, use and value to be seamlessly deployed.
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 94,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
- Provides opportunity to learn in an exciting and challenging global services environment
- A salary of £20,000 pro rata with options through a flexible benefit scheme to tailor your requirements
This role will be based at our modern office location within the European Innovation Center in Warwick commencing 05th August 2024.