Graduate Compliance Analyst within a Financial Services firm based in Central London.
Opportunity to enter the world of Financial Services and learn about Investment Management and Alternative Investment Management.
Investments support firm (Fund Management/Fund Administration).
- Risk assessment process for Appointed Representatives.
- Completion of all forms and liaison with the Financial Conduct Authority ("FCA").
- Ongoing monitoring and oversight of all Appointed Representatives - ensuring controls and procedures are adequate and are being adhered to.
- Update of policies and procedures to ensure compliance and efficiency.
- Ad-hoc Compliance projects for Compliance Manager.
Undergraduate level qualified - Law, Economics, Finance desirable but not essential.
Ability to show an interest in compliance or financial services role - through degree, internships, etc.
30,000+ annual salary
Competitive benefits package