About the apprenticeship
To undertake general administration tasks as requested e.g. photocopying and typing.
To operate the telephone system including responding to enquires, screening and transferring of calls in a professional manner at all times.
Receive and sort mail deliveries.
To work in partnership with the Hospital Managers in order to maintain effective communications and outcomes.
Must maintain good time keeping, good organisational skills and be punctual on duty.
• Excellent administration and organisation skills
• An eye for accuracy and attention to detail
• The ability to manage and prioritise a busy and varying workload
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish good working relations with colleagues
• A good level of professionalism
• Commitment to team goals and personal development
Gcse Maths & English
Welsh Spoken Skills: No Welsh Written Skills: No
ACO Training Ltd
Training provider course:
About the employer
Amman Tawe Partnership - GCG Surgery
GCG Surgery ,
Graig Road, Gwaun Cae Gurwen
Yes, we are part of the Disability Confident Scheme from the UK Department for Work and Pensions.
Please note that all apprenticeships are open to everyone. However, some organisations have worked to achieve Disability Confident accreditation. You should always apply for the apprenticeship you feel best suited to.
An initial interview needs to be arranged with the Training Provider, who will then arrange an interview with the employer if the candidate is short-listed.