A growing dynamic manufacturing business, based on the outskirts of Market Weighton is recruiting for a Trainee Graduate Accountant to join their team. The successful candidate will receive a salary of up to 26,000, as well as a great benefits package and CIMA study support options.
Reporting into the Finance Business Partner, the Trainee Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- Preparation of daily wastage / mass balance reports.
- Support the production of annual budgets.
- Posting of financial transactions to accounts package, including journals.
- Set up of new products on accounts package.
- Trending and variance analysis.
- Regular review and maintenance of accounts postings in accounts package, such as reviewing old purchase orders and correcting mis postings.
- Monthly stock takes and stock reconciliations
- Preparation of site KPIs
To be a successful in this role you will:
- Microsoft Office, especially Excel, Teams
- Analytical with good attention to detail.
- Good communication skills and self motivated.
- Ability to work in a team or independently to resolve financial issues
- Accountancy experience would be beneficial, but not essential.
- CIMA qualification programme. Study support will be available.
- Degree level education is desirable but strong A Level or equivalent will be considered.
Based on the outskirts of Market Weighton, Holme-on-Spalding-Moor, York, Pocklington and surrounding areas.
Castle Employment is an award-winning recruitment company based in Scarborough, Leeds and York. With over 50 years of experience, we deliver a market leading service building long-term relationships with our candidates. We offer an honest, straightforward approach, tailored to deliver exactly what our candidates need.
Castle Employment provides temporary, permanent and contract employment opportunities throughout Yorkshire and the UK. Our highly experienced team of consultants are all specialists within their field of recruitment and have a thorough understanding and knowledge of their roles ensuring that they can deliver a perfect match for your career aspirations.
At Castle Employment Group, we recognise and appreciate the value of high-quality candidates - so only right that we reward the people who introduce them to us.
Simply refer a friend to us, and if we find them a temporary or permanent position we will reward you with a shopping voucher to spend on yourself.