A leading distributor of heating, plumbing and bathroom products, who is part of a successful 1 billion turnover group, is looking for an aspiring Graduate Trainee Commercial Manager to join their successful team. This is an exciting hybrid role where you will learn about and work in various areas of the business and progress to a management role that is best suited to you. Remote working is available in this role, however, it's preferable for candidates to live close to one of the key business locations in Bedford or Birmingham.
Upon joining this Graduate Trainee Commercial Manager Programme, you will:
- Work across a variety of business areas and locations which will involve hybrid working (minimum of one day working in the office is required)
- Progress through various commercial roles and quickly work towards a management position within the business i.e. within product supply, category management, procurement, business analysis etc.
- Report to and be personally mentored by the Supplier Relations Director and key members of the management team
- Learn about key areas of the business, market and the company's product range
- Become an integral member of the team who can analyse data in order to improve supplier relationships and company performance
Whilst completing the Graduate Trainee Commercial Manager programme, you will receive:
- A starting salary between 25,000- 30,000 (negotiable depending on experience)
- Annual profit share bonus
- 25 days annual leave
- Contributory pension scheme
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Remote working
- Opportunity to increase your salary alongside your progression to a key managerial role within the business
To be successful in this role, you should be:
- A university graduate
- Ideally experienced working in a commercial role ie. in buying, procurement, business analysis, purchasing, supply chain, etc.
- An excellent communicator
- Confident, driven and interested in a leadership role in the future
- Analytical with a working knowledge of Excel (experience of using pivot tables, vlookups, etc.)
Think you have what it takes? Submit your application today to find out more!