Why join us as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant?
Orion Electrotech is a multi-award-winning engineering and technical recruitment agency. We work with innovative companies from global players in their markets to fast-evolving start-ups.
Working as a trusted talent partner, we help to shape our client s growth by playing a fundamental part in their recruitment strategy.
Supporting their recruitment growth, by identifying top talent from engineering shop floor to senior-level opportunities, Orion has become the trusted recruitment partner of choice to many.
Our continued desire to innovate and grow means that we currently have an exciting opportunity to join our expanding Reading office as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant.
This opportunity is perfect for any Graduate who is looking to kick start their career within a sales and/or recruitment environment. With individual career development plans to accelerate your professional development and earning potential while developing you into the subject matter expert consultant for clients and candidates in your chosen area.
How we see you:
- A high-calibre graduate just looking for their next fantastic career move.
- We know that you will be passionate about developing excellent customer relationships. You will already strive to over-achieve, exceeding your client s expectations.
- You commit 100% to what you set out to achieve and you want a company culture around you that will support your professional growth.
- You are motivated by a target and never shy away from an opportunity that will allow you to develop your skills. You see both winning and failure as opportunities for growth and development.
- You pride yourself on leading by example and are a collaborator.
Why work with us as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- Highly competitive salary & uncapped commission structure.
- Additional monetary Bonus incentives.
- Quarterly & annual incentives (Michelin star lunch clubs, 5 holidays to Dubai, New York)
- A variety of fine dining and experience days for our Top-Performers.
- State of the Art Tech-Bundle (New CRM/Softphone system/Noise-cancelling headphones)
- Enhanced search tools help you work smarter.
- Private Health cover/Gym Membership.
- Hybrid working with a 3 pm finish on Friday- Start your weekend early!
- Long service awards from champagne to GBP5000 holiday vouchers and extra holiday.
- Excellent Induction and personalised development plan to ensure your success.
- Online Learning and Development platform with 24/7 access.
- Stable and growing company who continually strives to innovate (average length of service is 7 years).
- Our Culture is supportive, and fun and you will be joining a team that is committed to success.
- Emphasis on Well-being with an annual program of body and mind activities.
- Healthy Breakfast provided.
- Free On-site Parking
If you like the sound of this Graduate Recruitment Consultant opportunity, then please submit your cv and I will come straight back to you.
This role would suit anyone from any background, if you have a passion and want an earning potential that is uncapped then please do get in touch!
If you do not have a cv ready, or you would like to have a confidential discussion about this Graduate Recruitment Consultant opportunity or just to find out more about life at Orion, just email or pick up the phone and contact Georgina Leonard at Orion Electrotech Reading.