Graduate Transport Planner
Emtech are working with a successful Transport Planning Consultancy who are looking for a Graduate Transport Planner with 0-3 years experience to join their team in Bristol. You could be a recent Graduate with a degree in Geography, Civil Engineering or Maths who is looking to break into the Transport Planning field. If you have up to 3 years industry experience then this would be particularly beneficial for this position.
As a business they are a tight team working on an exciting array of projects in the UK including large scale residential, schools, industrial and commercial.
Your role will involve:
- Report writing and producing transport assessments, transport statements, travel plans
- Junction modelling and layout design, particularly the use of AutoCAD
- A confident communicator who is able to speak to clients about projects issues etc
- Technical analysis and software use including Junctions 9, ARCADY, PICADY, LINSIG
- Working on a wide range of projects including: residential, retail and commercial schemes
- 25 days annual leave
- Suitable training and development opportunities.
- Payment of professional subscription
- Flexible working
For more information, contact Emtech Recruitment.