Graduate Structural Engineer - Required for my client in their office in Cambridge. The Successful Graduate Structural Engineer will be working on Residential, Commercial, Educational and industrial sectors. The Graduate Structural Engineer will be familiar with design in steelwork, concrete, timber, masonry and common analysis/design software.
Graduate Structural Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary: up to 28k DOE
- 25 days holiday
- Work Pension
- Mobile phone and Laptop
- Hybrid working (1day)
Graduate Structural Engineer Position Overview
- Attend design and Site Meetings
- Carry out Site Inspections and Reports
- Managing projects from concept through to construction
- Manage current clients and generate new clients
- Manage design and engineering team
- Designing structures efficiently using concrete, steel, masonry and timber
- Complete detailed specifications on structural designs
Graduate Structural Engineer Position Requirements
- Degree within a Structural or Civil Engineering discipline
- Experience working on a range of structural engineering design projects.
- Familiar with design in steelwork, concrete, timber, masonry and common analysis/design software.
- Knowledge of Revit or Scia or Tekla would be beneficial
- Driven to work towards chartership
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Car owner with UK driving licence.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.