Graduate R&D Engineer
Fantastic opportunity for a Graduate Mechanical Engineer to fulfill the role of R&D Engineer. You may be already be a R&D Engineer or a degree-qualified Mechanical Engineer with Solidworks design experience either gained through a work placement or during your degree course.
The company are a large manufacturer and supplier of engineering products to the global Oil & Gas and Water sectors. The Role
Working office-based in Knutsford you will assist the Research & Development Works Manager with development work and problem-solving
- Development of new and existing products
- Assembly and testing of prototypes
- Contribution to new product design reviews
- FMECA Work
- Developing automated testing of products
- At least 1 year of practical engineering experience; perhaps in maintenance, assembly, production, mechanic or similar practical engineering.
- Solidworks design experience
- Engineering placement or work experience
- B.Eng in Mechanical Engineering
- Solidworks / AutoCAD proficient
- To 25k to 30k dependant on experience
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
WR Engineering are the recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.