We are looking for an experienced Work Placement Officer to join our client based in Westminster. This role requires the successful candidate to identify and cultivate relationships with employers and organisations, to secure a wide range of work experience and T-Level industry placements for students enrolled in relevant programmes. This role is cover a staff absence and will have an open finish date.
The salary for this role is between GBP35,000 and GBP46,000 per annum (pro rata).
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and experience:
• Proven experience in a similar role
• Self-starter with excellent organisational, communication and problem-solving skills
• Ability to develop and foster relationships with employers and other stakeholders
• Knowledge of current industry placement requirements
• Experience of working with young people
• Working knowledge of relevant policies and procedures
• IT literacy
• Bachelor's degree
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies to engage with industry partners and stakeholders. They will also be responsible for ensuring the matching process between students and suitable work experience or industry placement opportunities, based on their skills, interests, and career aspirations. Additionally, the successful candidate will monitor the progress and quality of work experience and industry placements, providing support and guidance to students and employers as needed.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Work Placement Officer to join a dynamic and forward-thinking team. If you possess the necessary skills and experience and would like to be considered for this role, please apply today.