Wood is deeply committed to the development of their people and recognises the importance of growing a talented team of professionals with expertise in Project Controls in order to ensure the future success of the organisation and the Energy and Materials sectors that we support.
As a Project Controls Graduate, you will have exposure to different parts of the business gaining vital skills within.
At the end of the graduate scheme you will become a Project Controller and have the opportunity to specialise within one of our business areas.Who we are looking for
We are looking for high-achieving graduates with a desire to learn - the ideal candidates should have 2:1 degree , enjoy problem solving / trouble-shooting, detailed analysis, willing to embrace new ideas, and most importantly; take on assignments where the approach or solution isn't known at the outset.
RESPONSIBILITIESWhat we offer within our Graduate Programme:
- Three year structured program within your chosen discipline and business unit
- Technical and personal development; you will have access to a wealth of technical and personal development resources and opportunities
- Support throughout your career; you will be assigned a buddy, and departmental manager to ensure your professional development and achieve chartership status where relevant
- Rotations across relevant business areas to enhance your knowledge and experience in order to become a well-rounded and qualified Project Controller.
- Meaningful and interesting projects; delivered to leaders of industry across the different Energy and Materials market sectors
- Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion; we are an organisation actively committed to diversity and inclusion across our business
- Competitive salary with incremental increases as you progress within the graduate program
- Flexible benefits package; inclusive of 33 days annual leave (including public holidays), generous contributory pension scheme, private medical cover, 4x base salary life insurance; all of these and more that can be adapted to suit your own lifestyle
- Early Careers Network (ECN); join your peers within our ECN and have the opportunity to support and share ideas with other recent graduates across our business units
- Global connections; join experts around the world who are at the leading edge of our industry, shaping the standards of our profession
You may read these details and are potentially thinking about not applying due to not having every single skill, knowledge or experience listed, and that's understandable. However, we'd still like to hear from you At Wood, we understand and acknowledge that everyone is different, and we are committed to equal opportunities and want to access all of the talent that is out there. We are committed to attracting a broad range of skills, knowledge and experiences and embrace differences. So even if you feel you don't have everything listed, but feel you have some of the experience, knowledge or skills to help us unlock solutions to the world's most critical challenges do apply. Expected:
If all of this sounds good to you, then follow the link to apply and start your journey with Wood!
- Minimum 2:1 degree in Project/Business Management or related degree
- Ability to work in multi-disciplinary team environments
- The right to work in the UK