What you will do in your working day
Our placements are designed so that you are fully immersed into a role to gain PM competencies and on the job experiences, helping you to grow and develop professionally.
During the Project Management Degree Apprenticeship you will be responsible for supporting the successful delivery of different projects by gathering information about time, cost and quality constraints, identifying and analysing data trends and driving actions to their conclusion.
You'll be the eyes and ears of a project, ensuring that it stays on track.
- Maintain, update and report on key project data, identify any potential issues and help to identify
- Reduce risks as the project progresses and help make effective decisions to move the project along
- You'll be using the latest project management tools to assist the Project Manager in keeping projects on track
On this scheme you will be supported and nurtured to give you the capacity to make the role your own, and seize the endless opportunities for business, personal and professional growth.The training you will be getting
Project Manager (Integrated Degree) Apprenticeship at Level 6, which includes:
- BSc Hons Degree in Project Management
- IPMA Level D Project Management Qualification
Workplace studyWhat to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Around 95% of apprentices choose to stay on with us. And as a global business there are a world of opportunities - whether you decide to stay in the UK, or explore an overseas role.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, Organisation skills, Team working Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent 5 GCSEs Including Mathematics, Science and English (Grade A*-C or 9-4 (or equivalent)) Essential
Other two STEM based subjects (Grade 96 UCAS Tariff points) Essential