Role: Technology Graduate
Start date: September 2024
Assessment Centres/Final Stage: Virtual assessment centres will take place 21st and 22nd February 2024 and the final stage will take place in person mid-March 2024
Please make sure your CV highlights your technical skills and interests, before submitting an application.
Who is Gamma?
Gamma is a thriving, fast-growing company that places its people and customers front and center, positioning itself as the go-to premium choice for all business communications.
Gamma provides robust and secure solutions that enable organisations to communicate, collaborate and offer a better customer experience.
As the company continues to expand into Europe, it is entering a new and exciting direction that will carry it through this decade and beyond as a leading-edge brand.
- Gamma are an award-winning and leading supplier of Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) in the UK, German, Spanish, and Dutch business markets. It is AIM listed and employs approx. 1800 people. Gamma has been officially recognised for its outstanding services and company culture. From regularly being voted as a Best Company through to winning the prestigious AIM Company of the Year Award, such acclaim demonstrates we are committed to putting both our customers and employees first. We pride ourselves in having a culture that empowers our people to make their own decisions, learn from their experience and continuously grow with us. To support our people, we give each employee everything they need to thrive within Gamma whilst promoting an open, friendly and inclusive work culture.
We’re there and we care. We love to grow. We step up and own it. We do the right thing.
What is the Programme?
- Gamma’s Technology Graduate Programme offers you an incredible opportunity to work and develop across various areas of Technology that interest you. You will get the chance to work and develop across four areas of Technology which could include (but is not limited to):
– Software Engineering
– UCaaS & Core Network Engineering
– IP Network Engineering
– Product Owner
– User Experience
– Business Analysis
– Digital Learning Design
– Systems Administration
- This rotational programme will give you exposure to different teams, different technology, and different ways of working. You will have four different rotations, each for 6 months in different areas of Technology. From the start, you will be working on meaningful projects that align with their overall business strategy. At the end of the 24-month programme, you will develop into a non-graduate role, where your skills and interests closely align. At the end of the 24-month programme, you will develop into a non-graduate role, where your skills and interests closely align.
- As well as having clear outcomes and career development plans, you will have access to great on-demand learning resources, on-the-job training, accredited training, and regular performance reviews with your team manager, making sure you’re on track to achieve your goals. Gamma has adopted a hybrid working environment, giving you flexibility to choose to work from home or come into the office when appropriate for your assigned projects. You will have 25 days holiday per year (not including public holidays), and their annual Holiday Trading Window allows you to buy or sell up to 5 days a year. You also get your birthday off too! Gamma rewards provide a wide range of discounts for high street retailers, allowing you to purchase gift cards or online instant vouchers for less, as well as earn cashback in some cases too. Gamma offers a range of other benefits to employees to support wellbeing, including a pension scheme, cycle to work scheme, eyecare vouchers, simple health cash plan and more!
Who can apply?
Gamma are looking for innovative and resilient final year undergraduates or recent graduates who are curious about technology and are open to widen their experience in different rotations.
You need to have a minimum of a 2:1 in the following subject areas: Maths, Physics, Software Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Natural Sciences and Computer Science. You should also demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- A curiosity about and passion for technology and can demonstrate this passion outside of your academic achievements. Enthusiasm to apply your skills in more than one area of Technology mentioned. Be committed and want to be part of a long-lived team. Good problem solvers who are determined to see things through to the end. Resilient individuals who enjoy the challenge of working through problems and can bring innovation to solve them. Ability to take ownership of your own workload and projects. Experience within the field is beneficial but not required. Willing to live within a commutable distance to the Manchester office as you will be expected in the office at least once a week, however there will be occasions when you are expected to be in more frequently for training, one-to-one meetings, and collaborative projects. Must have the unrestricted right to work in the UK.