Who you’ll be working for:
Our client are based in Spiersbridge Business Park. They are an insurance reinstatement contractor with over 60 tradesmen. They specialise in domestic repairs maintenance and installations, insurance reinstatement and related services.
Due to company growth they are looking for an hardworking apprentice to join their team. The successful candidate will be based in the office alongside a small vibrant and fun team. They work hard and get on well and will be there to ensure you enjoy your work… while getting the job done! You will develop skills by working on different systems and expanding your digital and IT knowledge.
- Working as a first response to clients, engineers and colleagues relating to the current property repairs
- Becoming an expert and proficient in updating customer and job information on their in-house database system Service Pro
- Working collaboratively across teams to manage repairs and completion time frames
- Using Service Pro to respond to clients and colleagues’ queries on the property repairs
- Managing finance documents and property information for each client and property
- You will be working alongside the programming team to help with purchase ordering for client accounts
- Using online shared drives and online client portals to update the database with information daily
- Using Excel to run financial reports in regard to current jobs
- Using Microsoft packages daily in relation to updating spreadsheets and emailing with Outlook
- Managing a central diary for engineers responding to property repairs
What do they need from you:
An interest in IT and digital communications.
- 28 days holiday per full calendar year
- Over 18s will be enrolled in the company pension scheme after 12 weeks, with an option to opt out
- Salary review after 3 months
£12,500 per annum
40 hours per week, Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm
You will have the chance to continue to develop through the company and progress within your role.
This vocational apprenticeship comprehensively supports your specific job role with this particular employer. Throughout your learning journey, you are fully supported by your dedicated QA skills coach and your mentor at work. They ensure you settle in, help you develop all the skills you need to be successful in your job role and pass your assessments, and can provide one to one support.
Starting with insights into your current potential, they plan your growth in a programmatic way, close skills gaps with immersive training and ensure what you learn is applicable to what you do. They talk you through the specifics on the qualifications you gain and how they align in particular to your day to day role.
On completion, as well as the valuable work experience you have gained, you get a nationally recognised qualification at SCQF Level 6.
If you are interested in starting your career and receiving a work based qualification at the same time APPLY NOW!