12.93 per hour
6 months initially - extension / permanent opportunities
Monday - Friday 9-5
Hybrid working after initial 6 weeks - office based in central Bristol
Tate are working with an organisation in their search for a Children's Placement Officer on a temporary basis.
Key duties include:
- Sourcing and matching suitable placements for all children and young people in Bristol who need: Foster Care, Residential Care or Semi-Independent provisions.
- Negotiating fees for each placement
- Managing a caseload of referrals
- Reading referrals and giving appropriate challenge to SWs when the referral does not contain sufficient information
- Liaising with internal or external providers and stakeholders
- Completing Individual Placement Agreements and statistical placement data
This role is initially on a temporary contract, however, could lead to long term opportunities.
If you are passionate about making a difference and supporting children and young people across Bristol, please apply today for this excellent opportunity.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Tate is committed to promoting equal opportunities. To ensure that every candidate has the best experience with us, we encourage you to let us know if there are any adjustments we can make during the application or interview process. Your comfort and accessibility are our priority, and we are here to support you every step of the way. Additionally, we value and respect your individuality, and we invite you to share your preferred pronouns in your application.