We seek to appoint a Business Administration Apprentice to join our busy Recruitment and Training Team
You will work towards a Level 3 qualification in Business Administration, whilst gaining work based skills and training.
Duties will include, but will not be limited to :
- Supporting the Training and Recruitment team with paperwork, administration and clerical duties
- Making outbound calls to book learners onto scheduled courses or book candidates into interview slots
- Support the recruitment and training team to market our services across all social media channels
- Take inbound calls and enquiries from members of the public
- Adhere to GDPR regulations
- Support the wider team with ADHOC duties as and when required.
- Keeping the inhouse CRM current and up to date
- General upkeep of the office and working area as part of a weekly rota
- Maintain good levels of stationary and reorder where possible.
- You must be courteous and polite, and demonstrate the ability to represent the company in a positive light
- You must demonstrate excellent communication skills including telephony and written communications.
- Ideally you will come from a Customer service/ Call centre background
- Demonstrate the ability to build strong working relationships with colleagues and stakeholders
The working hours are Monday to Friday 9am until 5pm.
This role is office based. The office is based within central Hartlepool
Salary- Meets national apprenticeship wage