Are you an ambitious, hard-working Law Graduate looking for an amazing role within an award winning Legal firm located in Farnborough?
Our client is looking for an amazing Legal Secretary to join their growing and friendly Real Estate Team. The firm are happy to take graduates as well as look at experienced administrators/secretaries. This is a varied role where you will need to have excellent administrative and organisation skills. This is an excellent chance for a dedicated individual to develop their career within a successful firm that is supportive and encouraging.
The role is based in Farnborough and is fully office based. The salary is GBP25,000-GBP28,000 dependant on experience. In addition to your salary, the company do offer a fantastic discretionary bonus too, this is between GBP1K-GBP2K per annum.
Working hours are 9:00-5:30pm Monday Friday based in the Farnborough office.
What will I be doing as a Legal Secretary?
- Full typing service (digital dictation used)
- Opening files, raising bills etc.
- Answering telephone calls, letters, faxes and e-mails
- Proficient use of Word and other Microsoft IT packages
- Organising diaries and making appointments
- Preparing documents
- Dealing with enquiries from clients
- Assist with research as instructed by Fee Earners
- Assist Fee Earners with caseload and undertake some junior level fee earning work under supervision
- Filing and other general clerical work.
What skills/ attributes do I need as a Legal Secretary?
- Able to work on your own initiative
- Strong team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Working to high standards
- Proficiency in Microsoft packages
- Good typing skills.
- Skilled administrator
- Attention to detail
- Free daily office fruit
- Competitive salaries
- Annual bonus schemes
- Pension contributions
- Generous holiday entitlements
- Onsite parking
- Modern/Swanky Office
Does this Legal Secretary role sound perfect for you? Then please do apply now