We're on the lookout for new Bar and Waiting teammates to join our team!
Make a name for yourself in our front of house team. Turn your hand to some new
skills or polish up on some old ones. You'll be part of a team delivering an
experience that get's our guests coming back for more. Plus, within a social and
lively environment you'll get to have a laugh along the way.
As part of our Bar and Waiting team you'll: Be the face of Marston's, welcoming
guests with a smile and looking after them throughout their visit. With a
cheerful and enthusiastic energy, you'll also -
* Help to create and maintain a vibrant, welcoming atmosphere
* Be knowledgeable when taking orders/ serving - upselling - our fantastic food
* Be passionate about providing brilliant customer service
* Care about the wider team, turning your hand to support wherever needed
* Gain people, marketing and operational skills whilst getting paid for it!
* Provide award winning training and apprenticeship opportunities, allowing you
to grow and develop whilst achieving a long-term career (if that's what
Come as you are. Personality counts for more than anything else here. So,
whether you're an expert now, or you're just starting out, we'll accept you and
celebrate you for being you.
What you get from us: At Marston's we're one big family. We put our people
first, which is why we offer real benefits including:
* 20% off at all our pubs, restaurants, and hotels
* A reliable hours contract, to give you the security you deserve
* Refuel at work with our £4.50 meal deal option whilst on shift, including
popular menu dishes plus a drink
* Flexible and part time hours offered to work around your family or higher
* Online discounts and cashback at popular retailers through our Marston's
* Scope to build your career and progress through our training and
Apprenticeship programmes (including access to our innovative app).
* A friendly and lively atmosphere, working alongside passionate and diverse
* Access to Licensed Trade Charity for financial, mental, and emotional
At Marston's, you will be working towards your Hospitality Team Member - Food and Beverage Service Level 2 Apprenticeship qualification over the course of 15 months.
We can't wait to see what we can make happen together. Marston's could be the
making of you.
Marston's. Where people make pubs.