ID Corcoran are a construction company that has built a reputation since 1974 for delivering a quality service, on time and at a competitive price.
At ID Corcoran we have kept the enthusiasm and professionalism every year within all sectors of the company.
As a leading construction company, we are seeking a highly organized and motivated Data Administrator to join the team. This varied and interesting role offers the opportunity to progress within a growing organization.
The Data Administrator Apprentice will be part of a team providing administrative support across the business.
Excellent organization skills, proficiency in Excel/Word, and attention to detail are required.
£15,000 - £17,000 per annum.
- Managing equipment maintenance and inspections
- Processing orders and delivery paperwork
- Liaising between office and site teams
- Supporting process reviews and reporting
- Participating in management meetings
Other duties will include:
- Monitoring equipment and fleet
- Placing orders
- Coordinating site communications
- Carrying out reviews of internal processes, and attending management meetings.
What we are looking for:
Skills and qualities:
- Organized with strong attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Flexible, proactive approach
- Someone who can work under pressure, use their own initiative, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- The successful candidate will be driven, professional, and a true team player
- 3 GCSE's (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
For more information, please visit the UK ENIC website.
- Company events
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
- Company pension
90% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship.
Additionally, there may be opportunities for further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
Our apprenticeships are the perfect way to gain new skills, earn while you learn, and launch yourself into an exciting future. With over 30,000 successful apprenticeship graduates, we're a top 50 training provider, dedicated to helping you succeed.