Our client is a Mechanical, Electrical and Environmental Design Consultancy offering design-based services and expertise to a wide range of clients across all sectors of the construction industry.
- Coordinate with senior team members to ensure continuous development
- Assist project delivery from feasibility through to construction stage
- Working with the team to assist with projects delivered in a profitable manner and in-line with client brief
- Coordinate with internal teams and external - Clients, Architects, Contractors, Consultants etc
- Assisting with technical design throughout project lifecycle
- Attend client and progress meetings throughout various phases of projects
Assist with site inspections reporting back to design team
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or industry related qualification
- Recent UK Building Services Consultancy experience
- A good understanding of electrical, sustainability and public health aspects
- Adhering to relevant British Standards/Regs and Codes of Practice
- Working with partners within the wider business to meet company objectives
- Up to date with Health and Safety and Environment Policy
This is an urgent role! for more information or to apply please send your CV ASAP!