Graduate Sales Executive SDR Lead generation Sales New business B2B
Exciting innovative tech start-up based in Newcastle straight off the Metro Excellent culture and people!
Brilliant growing SME fantastic culture with great benefits work directly with the CEO.
Ambitious, driven, confident, salespeople required to create new business opportunities and take this tech business to the next level.
Salary dependent on experience GBP24,000 - GBP28,000 & GBP10,000 OTE bonus structure paid monthly brilliant working culture team socials dog friendly office 25 days holiday
Seriously exciting opportunity to play a key role in a growing business huge growth potential fantastic team with a lovely culture. Do you want to be part of it? Speak to Lauren at Duval for more information!
What this business needs are people who can pick up the phone, get on LinkedIn, get on email, and start conversations! Get meetings booked for the CEO and create opportunities! Ideally, we re looking for sales experience, however confidence, great communication, hunger, and drive are key to this role! Top training will be provided. If you re a graduate with bags of confidence and sales mentality or have some sales experience, can hustle and have no issues picking up the phone, this could be a wonderful career role!
Lauren at Duval is recruiting exclusively, get in touch now!
This role is about putting in the hard work and reaping the rewards. If you re a determined self-starter with drive and hunger to succeed apply now, start in the new year.
This business has created a wonderful, positive culture. There is a strong focus on work/life balance, with work from home flexibility, great coaching and training, team socials and team building. Why wouldn t you want to get involved?
More about the Role:
You ll work directly with the CEO, you ll need to use your creativity, drive, hustle, and customer understanding to book meetings with potential customers. Creating new business opportunities is one of the most important responsibilities in this business as you ll be directly fuelling the company s ambitious growth plans. The role and all that it entails is also the perfect starting point for a successful career in tech sales.
- Use a combination of cold calling, email, LinkedIn, video and more to start conversations with ideal prospects and book in calls for the CEO to take.
- Research, pre-qualify and build lists of potential customers to prospect.
- As well as creating new opportunities you ll manage inbound enquiries and marketing qualified leads with great care.
- Engage with prospects (Head of Talent Acquisition, HR Directors and CTOs) to identify if they could become customers.
- Generate and manage sales pipelines; while staying organised and updating all activity in theCRM, HubSpot.
What you ll need:
- A positive, can-do attitude.
- A real desire for hitting targets and building a career in sales
- Constantly searching for solutions and not problems
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Emotional intelligence
- Great organisational skills and ability to manage your time.
- Basically, you need to be an entrepreneurial self-starter who likes autonomy and wants to make a real difference to the company and its customers.
- Uncapped earning potential with achievable OTE
- Access to an independent Sales Coach for regular training and coaching
- An amazing working culture that appreciates work life balance
- 25 days holiday
- Dog friendly office
- Regular company socials
Real opportunity for someone looking to get involved in tech-sales and build a career, speak to Lauren at Duval for more!