Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer
PSR Solutions is an award-winning multi-disciplinary recruitment agency specialising within the construction sector. We have a network of eight offices within the UK and boast an extensive portfolio of market-leading contractors as well as regional, national, and multi-national blue-chip clients.
Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer Roles and Responsibilities
- Working alongside the team to identify suitable candidates for current and future vacancies.
- Speaking with candidates to prepare them for roles through interview prep, gathering compliance documentation and regular check ins.
- Work daily towards achieving your key performance and revenue targets.
- Learning the details of a recruitment resourcer role whilst on the job.
Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer Requirements
- Positive, resilient, and can-do attitude.
- Strong organisational skills, ability to work well under pressure and able to prioritise own workload.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to acquire and maintain relationships.
- GCSE's or equivalent.
- Customer service experience is beneficial but not essential.
- Our in-house sales training programme will teach you everything you need to know to be a great Recruitment Resourcer, however, please be aware this is a sales role, and you will be expected to hit regular KPIs and targets each month.
Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer Benefits
- Salary 14,000 - 16,000 per annum.
- Monday - Friday.
- This is an office-based role, located in our Southampton Office - SO16 7JQ.
- Performance based commission (monthly and quarterly commission).
- Private healthcare.
- Mobile phone allowance.
- Holiday increases by 1 day per year, with each year service.
- Industry leading training programme.
- Overseas incentives based on performance.
If you would like to apply for this Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer role, click apply now.