Secondary School based in Camden
8th January 2024 start
90 - 110 per day (depending on experience)
Happy got take on Graduates!
Prospero Teaching is looking for a Cover Supervisor for an Ofsted "Good" Secondary school in Camden!
The main role of a Cover Supervisor is to manage the classroom in the Teacher's absence. The class Teacher will provide all the materials and tools needed for the lesson ready for the Cover Supervisor (yourself) to deliver.
The school is a large mainstream Secondary School with a supportive cover team and teaching staff, and have a 6th form, although most of the timetable for this role will be Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 levels.
The position is open to both graduates and experienced cover supervisors. Depending on performance the school would look at either extending the contract or offering a permanent position.
- Location - Camden
- Position - Cover Supervisor
- Type of work - Covering classes in absence of a Class Teacher
- Start date - 8th January 2024
- Contract type - Long term
- Full time/part time - Full time
- Minimum rate of pay - Minimum rate 90 per day
- Hours - 8:15am -4:00pm
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Recent Graduate, with a 2:1 or higher
- Can accept qualified Secondary teachers
- Previous experience working in a UK school
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references covering the last 2 years
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register and have passed all safeguarding/vetting checks with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy. Any adult working with children and vulnerable young people are responsible for safeguarding and protecting the welfare of the children and young people.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team