Are you a Graduate Project Engineer who is excited by the engineering process and looking to kick your career off with an ambitious and growing high performance engineering business? If the answer to this is yes, then this could the role for you.
I ve been tasked with finding a Graduate Project Engineer for a high-performance engineering consultancy.
My client operates in state-of-the-art facilities situated in the heart of a distinguished engineering hub.
Involved in various niche projects across a number of sectors, this vacancy is pivotal to my client s aggressive growth plans.
Due to the diverse nature of this opportunity, I m looking for talent with experience in:
- Motorsport, automotive or low volume production experience in a similar industry.
- Proven and skilled use of CAD software such as CATIA V5 or SolidWorks.
- Creation of engineering documentation including GD&T.
- Create and control engineering BOMs.
- Ability to prepare specifications and deliver these within budget and on time
- Thrive operating in small team environments.
- Able to positively contribute to developing processes based on changing project requirements.
You will have a minimum of 2 years demonstrable experience and hold at least a HND qualification in Engineering or relevant subject to apply for this vacancy, with a keen to learn attitude and a keen interest in all things automotive.
For immediate consideration please send your CV and contact details to (url removed).