A highly-reputable leading commercial construction consultancy, based in Guildford, have an opportunity for an ambitious Graduate Building Surveyor to join their flexible team.
The Graduate Building Surveyors role
As the Graduate Building Surveyor, you will be part of an expanding team working on a wide range of Building Surveying disciplines in a commercial environment. You will be part of a very supportive environment with full support provided to achieve your APC.
The Graduate Building Surveyor's duties may include Contract administration, Surveys and schedules of condition, Technical due diligence and Dilapidations.
The successful Graduate Building Surveyor will have?
- Degree qualified (RICS accredited ideally)
- Some previous consultancy experience would be beneficial
- Currently undertaking APC or intention to do so
- A confident communicator - Both written and verbal
- 28,000 - 32,000
- RICS subscriptions
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Company laptop and mobile
- Flexible working arrangements
- Regular CPD
- Friendly team dynamic
- Cycle to work scheme
If you are a Building Surveyor, of any level considering your opportunities, then please contact Lauryn Simpson or Charlie Swadling at Brandon James.
Lauryn Simpson- (phone number removed)
Charlie Swadling- (phone number removed)
Building Surveyor Building Surveying Surveyor Construction Surveying Project Management Chartered Building Surveyor Graduate Building Surveyor APC Assistant Building Surveyor