Our client, a multi-disciplinary consultancy with a number of offices across the South East and Midlands are seeking a Graduate Building Surveyor. They are currently looking to add a building surveyor to their Kent office, with the ideal candidate based locally to their office in Bromley. The building surveyor will be working on a variety of projects within the commercial and residential sector.
Graduate Building Surveyor Position Overview
- Client Facing Role - This may include some occasional out of hours meetings
- Assisting the Senior Surveyors with management of projects and other duties
- Knowledge of JCT contracts is advantageous
- Surveying and reporting on educational, commercial and residential properties.
- Deal with client enquiries and client instructions
- Building Pathology
- Defect Analysis
Graduate Building Surveyor Position Requirements
- RICS Accredited Building Surveying Degree
- Ability to work independently
- Ambition to progress and grow
- Full driving license
Graduate Building Surveyor Position Remuneration
- Competitive salary 25,000 to 30,000
- 24 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Excellent Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Practical and Financial Training assistance provided - Full APC Support Included
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.