Job Title: Graduate Town Planner
Salary: 25,000 - 30,000
This is a fantastic, new opportunity for a Graduate Town Planner who is looking to join a talented team of Chartered Town Planners, based in Bedford. Within this role, you will have the opportunity to work in an independent and niche planning consultancy, focusing on a range of projects across the UK in commercial, residential and household developments.
As a Graduate Town Planner, your roles and duties will include:
- Supporting the team in a range of planning applications
- Liaising with clients and providing advice in a range of developments
- Receiving mentorship and training from directors and senior members of staff
On offer, as a Graduate Town Planner, is:
- A competitive salary
- A range of benefits
- Internal and external training
- The opportunity to grow in a friendly and supportive company
- Excellent professional development
Required qualifications for the Graduate Town Planner role:
- RTPI Accredited Masters in Planning
- Excellent knowledge of the UK planning system
- Communication and organisation skills
Interested in this or other roles in Town Planning, please do not hesitate to contact Ailsa Mooney on (url removed) or call (phone number removed). We have many more vacancies available on our website.
Please refer to (url removed).