Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer - (Building Services Design)
Plymouth, Devon Flexible Working
GBP24,000 to GBP27,000
Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer / Graduate Mechanical Engineer / MEP / Building Services
Due to ongoing expansion, this leading building services consultancy, has an opportunity for a mechanical graduate to join their design team, working on a variety of prestigious building services projects.
You will be working alongside and assisting senior engineers in a friendly professional environment. You will assist senior engineers in all aspects of mechanical design and will be assigned a mentor within your team who will work and liaise closely with you in your day-to-day work.
You will join an in-house training scheme to achieve chartership with a recognised engineering institution.
Graduate Mechnaical Design Engineer Responsibilities
- Undertaking duties as indicated by your team manager to help you obtain experience and training in Mechanical Engineering
- Preparation of detailed design calculations
- Providing solutions to design problems
- Supporting the administration of projects
- Production of manual and CAD drawings
- Production of Revit 3D designs
- Preparation of sites surveys
- Liaising closely with other professionals, including structural engineers, architects, surveyors, and contractors of in-house and external project teams
- Commitment to achieving professional qualification.
- BEng or MEng in Mechanical Engineering
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team.
- Desire to develop a career in building serves design sector.
- Enthusiasm for ongoing learning
- Be fully IT literate with knowledge of BIM and relevant design software.
- Hold a full UK driving license.
25 days holiday + bank holidays + discretionary performance bonus + pension + medical cover + flexible working