Graduate Mechanical Engineer
Avocet are excited to be working with one of the region s leading and award-winning Building Services consultancies who are looking to add a Graduate Mechanical Engineer to their Plymouth. With a high level of detail and innovation, the firm have a proven track record in delivering projects across the region.
This consultancy is highly attractive for employees. They have a great focus on work life balance, opportunities for progression / further education, and staff welfare. This is a company that can help springboard your career forward, from a Graduate to a well-established Chartered Engineer.
The team are currently very busy working across various sectors, namely Defence and Healthcare developments.
- Design and spec of all Building Services Mechanical systems
- Produce detailed calculations using industry standard digital tools such as IES and Cymap
- Specification and report writing
- Produce technical drawings using AutoCAD
- Liaise with other industry professionals inc Civil & Structural Engineers, Builders, Architects, Surveyors and in house teams
Who You ll Be
- Bachelor s in mechanical engineering or a related field
- Full UK driving licence
- Confident working in a team
- Competitive starting salary
- 25 days annual leave increasing with service
- Pension matched up to 5%
- Relocation package
- Enhanced sick pay scheme
- Flexible working
- Biannual Bonus
If you are ready to take your career to new heights and contribute to the success of exciting building projects, please apply below. Join the team in Plymouth and be part of a consultancy that values innovation, collaboration, and excellence in building services engineering.