The Director of a traditional Quantity Surveying consultancy in St Albans is seeking a bright, professional Graduate Quantity Surveyor eager to forge a long lasting career and really get stuck into the delivery of projects.
The Graduate Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Graduate Quantity Surveyor will be based at a breathtaking manor house in Hertfordshire and it is here that you will be working alongside an experienced team of professional Quantity Surveyors.
Work wise, the Graduate Quantity Surveyor will get to work on broad array of commercial, retail, industrial, and residential projects, carrying out a traditional quantity surveying role - pre and post contract.
The Graduate Quantity Surveyor
- Completed a BSc or MSc, RICS accredited degree (ideally Quantity Surveying)
- 12 months (or more) quantity surveying experience
- Ideally experience within a cost consultancy / cost management practice
- Hard working, professional, well spoken
- Driving licence and car
- 25,000 - 30,000
- Discretionary end of year bonus
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Christmas shut down
- APC training
- RICS fees
- Wide range of project and work
- Long term job security
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
(phone number removed)
Graduate Quantity Surveyor / Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Graduate Cost Manager / Quantity Surveying