Customer Service Apprentice
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual to join a growing specialist recruitment agency as an Administrator.
We are a newly established agency built on over 20 years’ experience in the recruitment industry. We are a small and friendly team eager to employ the right candidate.
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Database Management
- Registering New Candidates
- Processing Documentation
- Updating our Social Media feeds
- Customer Service
- Communicating with candidates
No previous experience needed, just the drive and motivation to wanting to succeed! Full training to be provided!
Job Type / Category
About the employer
SiteRite Solutions Ltd was founded in 2014. We specialise in the placement of temporary and permanent personnel into the Building and Construction Industry. Although recently formed, SiteRite Solutions is built on over 10 years of management experience in the Construction Recruitment industry. Relationship building with both our clients and candidates is the key to our success. This, coupled with an honest approach to the recruitment process, and an understanding of the ever changing nature of construction site demands, means we are well equipped to provide a service that adds real value. We place importance on our personnel arriving on site with the correct skill set to meet our client's needs, being motivated to succeed and adding the value expected. This is achieved by a thorough resourcing process and selecting a candidate who not only has the correct skill set to succeed but the motivation for a specific role.
14 Mallard House Business Centre
- Monday - Friday: 8 Hours a day, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- Total hours per week: 40.00
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Competent with Microsoft Office, notably Excel and Word
- Good phone manner
- Career motivated
- It is desired that the successful candidate will hold GCSE grades A-C/9-4 or equivalent in English and maths
- However if these grades are not achieved we will provide Functional Skills training and support in these subjects
- After completion of the Apprenticeship programme there will be a long term position available within the company if hard work has been shown throughout the Apprenticeship
Training to be provided
- Customer Service Level 2
- Functional Skills in Maths, English and ICT - if required
- Full in house company training
Customer service practitioner
Expected apprenticeship duration