Graduate Civil Engineer- requeired for our client to join their team in Oxfordshire. The company the Graduate Civil Engineer will be joining are a multidisciplinary consultancy who specialise in civils, structural, transport & highways, geomatics and building. The Graduate Civil Engineer will be joining the Highways and Transport Planning team.
The successful Graduate Civil Engineer will be working on site appraisals, feasibility studies, design of road and Junction capacity modelling. The successful Graduate Civil Engineer will also be required to carry out utility assessments and produce pre and post planning techniques. The role involves preparing drawings using AutoCAD for highways design.
The successful Graduate Civil Engineer will have a desire to gain experience working in a transport planning / engineering design consultancy. Previous experience not essential however a degree within Civil Engineering is necessary.
Graduate Civil Engineer Position Overview
- Highways design
- Provide technical support of other team member
- Liaise with Local Authorities and clients
- Work towards chartership
- Using AutoCAD to prepare drawings alongside a senior engineer
- Site appraisals are conducted within the team
Graduate Civil Engineer Position Requirements
- Degree within Civil Engineering
- Willingness to gain experience working in a transport planning
- Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing
- Ability to learn under supervision
- Appreciation of commercial aspects of business
- Desire to become Incorporated or Chartered
Graduate Civil Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary: 23K - 28K
- Very Competitive Pension Scheme
- Regular social events
- Progression and opportunity for Chartered Status
- Other wide range of company benefits available
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.