Our Client is one of the largest turnkey Engineering & Construction contractors in the Oil and Gas sector with a proven track-record over many years, and increasingly growing towards the Renewable Energy Sector as well.
This is a great opportunity with one of the largest turnkey engineering & construction Companies within the Energy sector industry.
- Work collaboratively with project managers to develop and implement project plans tailored to oil and gas projects, encompassing scope, goals, and deliverables.
- Estimate project costs with a focus on the unique requirements of the oil and gas industry, monitor budgets, and analyse variances to ensure financial goals are achieved.
- Generate detailed project status reports highlighting key performance indicators and milestones.
- Utilize project management tools and software optimized for oil and gas projects
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Civil Engineering (2:1 minimum)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
You will be working from our clients state of the art offices, you will receive and also receive excellent benefits and flexible/hybrid working.
Due to the high volume of applications, in the first instance please apply and we will contact successful applicants.