Who you’ll be working for:
Established in 1989, we are recognised as one of the UK’s fastest growing healthcare providers. We provide care and services to local nursing and care homes, with an ethos of high quality and care and a practice of compliance.
What’s in it for you:
We are looking for an apprentice to join our growing team in Glasgow. The role is to provide a vital link in day to day candidate control, candidate generation and business support to their hardworking and enthusiastic recruitment team.
You will be responsible for:
- Processing payroll/invoicing using bespoke finance system
- Advertising and monitoring vacancies on behalf of the Recruitment Consultants
- Maintaining service user and personnel records
- Registering, qualifying and shortlisting candidates
- Formatting CVs and creating candidate profiles
- Organising interviews and ensuring candidates receive interview confirmation
- Developing a good understanding of clients
- Requesting references, monitoring training, PVG Checks and checking the suitability of applicants
- Professionally welcoming staff and visitors to the office
- Take part in the business on-call on a rota
You will need the following skills:
- Team player
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
- Willingness to learn
- Attention to detail
£18,000 per annum
9am – 5pm, required to work one weekend in a month with two days off during the week.
- Excellent location with accessible transport links
- Supportive environment
- On-going training
- Good holiday allowance
90% of QA apprentices secure permanent employment after completing: this is 20% higher than the national average.
This vocational apprenticeship comprehensively supports your specific job role with this particular employer. Throughout your learning journey, you are fully supported by your dedicated QA skills coach and your mentor at work. They ensure you settle in, help you develop all the skills you need to be successful in your job role and pass your assessments, and can provide one to one support.
Starting with insights into your current potential, they plan your growth in a programmatic way, close skills gaps with immersive training and ensure what you learn is applicable to what you do. They talk you through the specifics on the qualifications you gain and how they align in particular to your day to day role.
On completion, as well as the valuable work experience you have gained, you get a nationally recognised qualification at SCQF Level 6.
If you are interested in starting your career and receiving a work based qualification at the same time APPLY NOW!