Teaching Assistant - Ealing- January START
We are looking for a enthusiastic graduate teaching assistant to assist in support students of secondary age in arrange of subjects. Acting as a work-finding service, Prospero teaching has a diverse range of secondary schools in Brent, London. If you are seeking a long-term position, we would be happy to hear from you.
- Location - Ealing
- Position - Teaching Assistant
- Type of work - Teaching Assistant - No previous education experience required
- Start date - January
- Duration / Likely Duration - long term - ASAP with the view to get the contract extended
- End date (if applicable) - no end date
- Contract type - Temporary with the view to go permanent
- Full time/part time - FULL TIME ONLY
- Minimum rate of pay 90 per day
- Hours - 8:00 am - 16:00 pm (full day)
TYPICAL DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Work with all ability ranges including those with EAL and SEN
- Run your intervention sessions and booster groups with pupils that need it the most.
- Be involved in running extracurricular activities
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- A degree
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up-to-date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team