Our client are Greater Glasgow's first call when it comes to waste collection. The team are looking for a HR Support Apprentice where you will collaborate with both the HR & Finance Department and the Service Department.
You will undertake a SCQF Level 6 Apprenticeship where you will be supported by a QA assessor. Our client will ensure you have 2 hours per week to focus on your coursework - they genuinely want you to succeed!
- Manage HR aspects of the business using BrightHR (a HR system).
- Ensure that HR documentation is uploaded onto employees’ profiles
- Monitor and keep the attendance calendar up to date with sickness and holidays
- Data entry – entering food waste uplift weights onto Waste Logics from subcontractor waste transfer notes and reports
- Track payments using QuickBooks to ensure direct debits have been triggered where available
- Liaise with customers both via telephone and MS Outlook to request payment via GoCardless
- Make sure return to work interviews are carried out
- Sign off jobs for drivers
- Respond to invoice queries
- Eventually, you may move onto issuing invoices, raising credits and processing payments
What qualities should you have?
- Attention to detail
- Good timekeeping
- Good computer skills
£14,250 per annum
Monday to Friday, 9am - 4:30pm
- 28 days annual leave
- 4:30pm finish each day
- Working in a supportive environment
90% of QA apprentices secure permanent employment after completing: this is 20% higher than the national average.
This vocational apprenticeship comprehensively supports your specific job role with this particular employer. Throughout your learning journey, you are fully supported by your dedicated QA skills coach and your mentor at work. They ensure you settle in, help you develop all the skills you need to be successful in your job role and pass your assessments, and can provide one to one support.
Starting with insights into your current potential, they plan your growth in a programmatic way, close skills gaps with immersive training and ensure what you learn is applicable to what you do. They talk you through the specifics on the qualifications you gain and how they align in particular to your day to day role.
On completion, as well as the valuable work experience you have gained, you get a nationally recognised qualification at SCQF Level 6.
If you are interested in starting your career and receiving a work based qualification at the same time APPLY NOW!