To work under the direction and guidance of senior staff to provide general clerical, administrative and financial support to the school. Support to Pupils, Parents and the Community.
- Undertake reception duties, answer routine telephone and face to-face enquiries and sign in visitors
- Assist with pupil welfare duties; liaise with parents/staff etc.
- Assist in arrangements for school trips and events etc.
- Provide routine clerical/administrative support e.g. photocopying, filing, faxing, emailing, completing routine forms, responding to routine correspondence
- Maintain manual and computerised records/management information systems
- Undertake routine administrative procedures e.g. Attendance procedures, transport arrangements and catering arrangements including charging
- Maintain stock and supplies, cataloguing and distributing as required including the school archive register and asset register annual check
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard - https://www.instituteforapprenticeships.org/apprenticeship-standards/business-administrator-v1-0