Due to a number of recent business wins, we are seeking an Apprentice Recruitment Assistant/Resourcer to join our team on a part-time basis, to assist with recruitment and general administration tasks. NO SALES INVOLVED!
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a growing and supportive family-run business in Silverdale, Newcastle-under-Lyme, that is passionate about enabling people to find their true potential. If you are looking at studying a Business Administration qualification, we want to hear from you!
The role offers flexible part-time hours around other commitments and pay at £5.28 per hour. You will also have access to a laptop, mobile, free on-site parking, and excellent training and career progression opportunities for the right candidate.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Reception duties including responding to job enquiries over the phone and by email.
- Sourcing candidate CV’s.
- Preparing interview notes and CV’s for client review.
- Scheduling interviews.
- Providing post-interview updates.
- Carrying out eligibility to work and reference checks.
- Updating and maintaining records on the CRM/ATS.
- Social media management including preparing and scheduling posts on the company’s social media platforms.
- General administration duties as per required.