Level 3 Data Technician
Weekly Hours Worked: 37.5 hours per week
About the company:
Consistently ranked as one of the world’s top 10 providers of Purchase Ledger automation solutions, P2D is a unique business process company specializing in services that turn ‘paper to data’.
P2D is a combined solution that includes e-invoicing, EDI and invoice processing via AI extraction, along with intelligent Purchase-to-Pay modules and management systems for businesses of any size with the aid of a cutting-edge, yet affordable, cloud platform.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Data Technician Apprentice with P2D Group, based in Bournemouth.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- To become an expert in P2D’s methods of processing invoices.
- Understanding of the generic systems and processes.
- Understanding of the specific rules of processing for the clients.
- Undergo extensive initial training and testing of the above.
- To perform live processing of invoices.
- To provide reports and analysis for clients.
- To perform training to the offshore team to educate them on the above.
- To perform review of the quality of the offshore team’s output and accuracy and provide feedback.
- To manage support queries for the above for the clients, the offshore team and P2D itself.
- To perform all of the above on an ongoing basis acting as the quality manager and support contact for the entire process for all parties.
- To perform other general processing technical support activity as required.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Purchase ledger invoice processing.
- Technical support.
- Customer service.
- Extremely high attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain high levels of concentration and attention span.
- Good communication skills.
- Mathematically adept.
- Computer literate.
- Likeable personality.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Data Technician, with training in how to:
- Identify the right data sources for your business to inform decision making.
- Collect, compile and cleanse data accurately and securely.
- Identify, anaylse and interpret data, trends, and patterns.
- Produce dashboards and reports to aid visualization and comparison.
- Summarise and present the results of data analysis, making recommendations for business improvement.
- Store and archive data in line with data protection legislation.