Spark Foundry make up part of a thriving global media network and are part of the Publicis Groupe, one of the world’s leading communications groups. We are globally connected with over 8,000 employees in 110 offices across 70 countries.
Who We Are in the UK?
Spark Foundry, the Acceleration Agency.
We help brands to identify, learn and respond to opportunities faster than the competition.
Every client has an area of their business they need to accelerate, from short-term goals to long-term transformation.
We’ve proven our approach during the most difficult year on record. Now we’re using it to provide a launchpad for their future.
Come be an accelerator with us.
How we accelerate
- Planning: an approach that works in practice rather than theory, arming planners with the ability to create cutting edge campaigns
- Intelligence: a suite of tools that give definitive answers to big questions, and uncovers actionable insights about real people
- Trading: a model built on flexibility and trusted relationships, underpinned with bold guarantees
- Relationships: a culture of asking challenging questions to better understand the brief – we are not a ‘yes’ agency
- People: a strong history of recruiting talent from diverse backgrounds and accelerating their careers
We are diverse though our experience, people and the clients we look after - and we celebrate that diversity. Our people hold us accountable to our beliefs and via regular surveys and our grass roots D&I team, The Collective, and internal next generation board, Firestarters, we hold regular events and work continually towards generating ideas, initiatives and educating our people to ensure we are a diverse and inclusive agency.
As part of our dedication to create an inclusive and diverse workforce, Spark Foundry is committed to equal access to opportunity for people without regard to race, age, sex, disability, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
This role focuses on financial administration relating to approval, booking, reconciliation, invoicing and reporting of campaigns across all media and all clients. It’s an opportunity for an enthusiastic and committed person who enjoys working with data and figures to join a vibrant media agency at entry level. We are looking for someone who is curious, self-motivated and eager to learn who will come in and hit the ground running.
- Building and maintaining strong internal relationships across multiple teams / departments
- Maintaining central folder containing client approval of media plans
- Putting all campaign budgets on to invoicing system and matching them to correct client Purchase Order number to ensure that media activity is invoiced accurately and paid on time
- Setting up campaigns each month and dealing with any ad hoc changes
- Completing administrative tasks to ensure campaigns go live on time and that delivery is monitored
- Vouching bookings and reconciling monthly spends in conjunction with Investment team and media vendors
- Investigating and resolving (or escalating) any media vendor invoice queries in a timely manner
- Pulling data for competitive analysis and compiling the reports
- Developing basic knowledge and understanding of all media in order to spot any errors on plans received from other teams
- Self-driven, results-oriented, solutions-focused with a positive outlook
- Strong communicator, promptly responding to e-mails and requests.
- Excellent project management skills to prioritise tasks on these busy accounts
- Have excellent maths and numeracy skills
- Be confident working with numbers and large amounts of data
- Be adept at interpreting data and identifying themes and inconsistencies
- Be proficient in the use of Excel spreadsheets with the ability to write and understand basic formulae
- Be able to quickly learn and adapt to new systems and databases
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment and complete tasks accurately
- Be able to assimilate information quickly and adhere to processes and best practices
- Ability to develop & learn new processes
- Highly organized and capable of working independently as well as operating as part of a team
- Demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving abilities
Publicis Groupe operates a hybrid working pattern with employees being office-based on Mondays and two other days during the working week.
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
The deadline to apply for this role is Friday 8th December