We are currently looking for a Graduate Building Surveyor to fill a permanent opening with a company located in the City Centre of Glasgow. Interested candidates must have a hunger to progress their career and will be part of a highly successful team with the opportunity to work on a variety of projects.
Responsibilities of the Graduate Building Surveyor:
- Conduct detailed building surveys, inspections, and assessments to identify defects, condition, and necessary repairs.
- Prepare clear and concise reports outlining survey findings, recommendations, and solutions for clients.
- Maintain effective communication with clients, addressing inquiries, and providing professional advice on building-related matters.
- Stay updated on relevant building regulations and codes, ensuring all projects adhere to legal and safety standards.
- Utilize survey data and technology to perform data analysis, contribute to risk assessments, and support decision-making processes.
- Work collaboratively with other professionals within the company, such as architects, engineers, and project managers, to ensure seamless project delivery.
Requirements of the Graduate Building Surveyor:
- RICS accredited Building Surveying Degree at BSC (Hons) level
- Excellent organisational, time management and IT skills
- Minimum of 1 years practical experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A sound technical surveying knowledge
On offer for the Graduate Building Surveyor:
The starting salary for this position ranges from 24,000 to 28,000 depending on experience. Full support for APC Candidates.