Part-Time Teaching Assistant (Student Graduate)
Location: South East London
Are you a recent graduate with a passion for education and a desire to make a positive impact on students' lives? Veritas is seeking dynamic and enthusiastic individuals to join as Part-Time Teaching Assistants in various schools across South East London.
- Support classroom activities under the guidance of the lead teacher.
- Assist in the implementation of lesson plans and educational activities.
- Provide one-on-one or small group support to students.
- Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Help with classroom management and behavior support.
- Recent graduate or current student pursuing a degree in education or related field.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Genuine interest in working with students and supporting their educational journey.
- Flexibility to work part-time hours.
- Gain valuable experience in the education sector.
- Opportunity to work in diverse and dynamic school environments.
- Competitive daily pay rate ranging from 80 - 100, based on experience and school placement.
Requirements to join Veritas:
- The right to work in the United Kingdom
- Overseas police check (if applicable)
- Qualified teacher status (QTS) or equivalent
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview in person or via zoom.
The Office Location: Veritas' head office is based in the Leadenhall building in the heart of the city of London, EC3V4AB.
If you would like to be one of our valued daily supply teaching assistants please contact Courtney at (url removed) or call me on (phone number removed).
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'