Graduate Teaching Assistant across SEND and Mainstream schools, Behaviour Management Training Provided
Supply Desk LTD is recruiting for a number of Graduate Teaching Assistants to work within our partner schools across Leeds, Bradford and the surrounding areas. The demand for Teaching Assistants has increased massively this academic year and this could be a great path into the teaching world. We have part time roles, full time roles, as well as flexible supply roles to suit your personal circumstances. Supply Desk supports both mainstream and SEND (Special Educational Needs and Disabilities) schools and you will be working with children on both a 1:1 and small group basis within a classroom or school setting. All schools have a variety of needs from SEMH, MLD, PMLD, ASC.
Ideal candidates will have experience, or a keen interest, in some or all of the below:
- Experience working with children, or adults with Special Educational Needs and/or disabilities
- Youth work, support work or care background (not essential)
- Have a Teaching Assistant Qualification, degree or equivalent (not essential)
- Passionate, friendly, outgoing and resilient
- An ability to improvise and support others in impromptu situations
- GCSE s in Maths and English
- Transferable skills from work/life experience or a graduate with a desire to pursue a career in education
- Min availability 3 days per week
- Availability on the 24th or the 30th October to attend our behaviour management (de-escalation) workshop in Bradford or Leeds respectively.
In return, Supply Desk offers:
- Full pay for teaching assistant roles to work around studies
- Experience in working with children for your CV
- No timesheets
- Holiday pay
- Pension scheme
- GBP50 Recommend a Friend scheme
- Weekly pay
- Free safeguarding training
- A dedicated specialist consultant to support you and your needs
- Ongoing support, training and development
If you re interested in this role then we would like to hear from you, please call us today on (phone number removed) or submit your details below.