This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business and become an integral part of the team. Logika Group are one of the most highly respected environmental consultancy teams in the UK. You’ll be helping to support 3 companies in the group, with an exciting future that will help you shape and realise your ambitions. You will have a great opportunity to work with a talented and dedicated team and be able to develop your career as the company grows.
You will be part of a small team, supporting the Business Operations Manager and existing administration team. You will be involved at the heart of the team and will play a key role in helping to deliver the work they do. You will work in a friendly, supportive environment and will be given one to one support, mentoring, learning and development via experienced colleagues. In addition, to support your fully funded apprenticeship, you will have the opportunity to spend up to 6 hours per week studying working towards your apprenticeship. External training will be provided where required.
The role is full-time and based in London with some occasional travel required to their other offices in Bristol and Warrington.
You will learn:
- Provide support within the central admin team for tasks across the Logika Group.
- Project administration including setting up projects on internal systems, raising invoices, processing expenses, chasing up outstanding payments and arranging supplier invoices for payment.
- Ensure all emails are processed in a timely manner in collaboration with the team.
- Meeting and greeting office visitors.
- Provide telephone support and deal with client enquiries.
- Help organise company events.
- Office management duties such as ordering offices supplies, post, organising couriers etc.
- Undertake any other duties as directed by your manager.
- Good team worker with ability to manage own time affectively.
- Good IT skills with knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Office365.
- Ability to work to deadlines, prioritise appropriately and maintain a positive working attitude.
- Well organised, able to multi-task.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Business Administrator Training
During this advanced apprenticeship, you will learn a vast range of knowledge, skills and behaviours, covering topics such as project management, systems & processes, business structures and so much more.
You will undertake the ground-breaking Professional Apprenticeships Digital Marketer Level 3 qualification. Professional Apprenticeships are an Ofsted Outstanding rated training provider and hold the title of Bristol and Bath Apprenticeship Training Provider of the Year for 2021.
The programme is designed to mould you into a high-level, all-rounded business professional. You will learn in detail about business communication, organisation, managing change, problem-solving & much more.
These modules are designed to jump-start your career and make you stand out in an increasingly competitive field, boosting your future earning potential.
Staff development is key to the Logika Group and there will be the opportunity to become permanent following successful completion of the apprenticeship
Culture & Benefits
Logika are a growing Group of companies that wants to do things differently, The Logika Group consists of Air Quality Consultants Ltd, Noise Consultants Ltd and Logika Consultants Ltd. They comprise more than 85 environmental experts based in the UK and continental Europe, with the three companies managed by a single senior leadership team. They see flexibility and collaboration as essential to their continued success and they manage the Group as a single entity
They ensure that they can support employees through offering wellbeing programmes and policies that support individuals. These include flexible working, trained mental health first aiders and readily available support through their Employee Assistance programme.
Furthermore, along with a competitive salary, they offer a benefits package which includes an enhanced pension scheme, death in service life cover, discretionary bonus scheme, the option to buy additional annual leave, and much more.
Their Equal Opportunities Policy is to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of age, disability, gender, reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.