Technical Operations Apprentice
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
- An interest in or an understanding of basic networking
- Knowledge and experience of using Microsoft Excel/Office/email etc
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative or work as part of a team
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Maintain a professional and polite disposition at all times
- Good communication
- Positive attitude
Ideally a minimum 4 GCSE's C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Future prospects Permanent opportunity for the right candidate Things to consider It is highly important that you do not contact the Employers directly - any attempt of this may invalidate candidate's application. Should you have any queries regarding your Application or the job itself, please contact your 3aaa Training Academy.